.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

The Lab In the Attic

Wednesday, June 07, 2006

SPORTS UPDATE

Well slap me silly, I cannot believe I have not mentioned the Florida Marlins, or even the Miami Heat lately. The Marlins are playing pretty decent ball the last few weeks (except of course they just lost their last two games to the Giants) but they had won 9 out of 13 games and are starting to look...well, better than they did before.

And the Heat! THE FINALS BABY!!

The Heat are making their very first trip to the NBA Finals, the World Series of Basketball! The first game is tomorrow and I have a very good feeling about this series, like the feeling I had about the Marlins when they won the World Series back in 2003. Not that I'm psychic or anything but I just feel good about their chances.

Dwayne Wade will be over the flu (it didn't slow him down too much last Friday night) and Shaq will be....Shaq. The Shaq-Daddy. The Masta' of the Big Slamma' Jamma'

It should be a fun ride.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home