.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

The Lab In the Attic

Sunday, April 30, 2006

Another dream

Last night I had another strange dream about staying in a hotel, a nice looking hotel with lots of wood paneling, a classy looking place. And I'm in bed and I feel something at my feet and I look down and there is this huge grasshopper on my bed, it's like a foot and a half across just sitting there, and I hit it with a shoe and I killed it. And now there's this big yellow stain on on the bed.

I'm still sitting there and I turn to my right and looked down and I see two huge lizards, like those komono dragons, huge things as big as dogs, sitting on the floor and flicking their tongues and looking back up at me. I started yelling, then I looked over and saw black things, maybe frogs or bugs crawling up all over on the mirror, and I'm starting to freak out a bit, but the first thing I thought of was that man am I going to make the hotel pay for this, I'm going to make them pay by giving me a better room. Maybe the Presidential suite.

A guy knocks on the door and he's laughing, thinking I'm just a nut screaming about a little bug, but then he sees all the things and starts hauling them out of the room. It's only now that this guy is here to catch the these things did I think I should take pictures of everything and sue them, but now it's too late.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home