.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

The Lab In the Attic

Friday, April 14, 2006

Perchance to Dream

I had this dream about being in a mall somewhere. It was crowded, there were lots of noisy people walking around. I went over to the railing and looked down over it, and it was like I was looking through this huge hole. And way down below, in the middle of this big field about 1000 feet down, with all these tiny people walking all around it, was the starship Enterprise from Star Trek! It was right there! I remember thinking that this is so cool, that I had no idea that that thing was actually REAL! But what is it doing down there on display in the mall?

I don't remember much else.

I've read about Lucid Dreaming, where you 'wake up' in your dream, while you're still dreaming, and you realize that you actually are dreaming and can even start to take control of your dream. It's almost happened to me, but not quite yet. I've had several times where I'm dreaming, and I know that something is not right about what's going on. I've come so close so many times, close to realizing that "I am dreaming," that what is happening to me is a dream, but just it hasn't clicked yet.

So you'd think, something like the Enterprise parked in a big shopping mall in a hole, and I don't realize something funny is going on?

I always swore that if I were allowed to get a tattoo, I would get Mr Spock, or maybe a big one of the starship Enterprise flying through the stars. But the idea of how would they tattoo all that blackness of outer space on you...ouch.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home