.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

The Lab In the Attic

Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Another one....

I had a dream where I was lying in bed and I looked up into the top corner of the room, where the white walls meets the ceiling, and I see a small plant growing up there. I look away, then look back and the plant is like a bush. I looked away again and back and now it's huge, it looks like the hedges from the front yard only this has those little white flowers, baby's breath all in it. It was kind of pretty, but I'm thinking where's the bookshelf that was there?
I get up and start to pull it off the wall, it's stuck there like those vines that cling to the outside wall with those little sucker things, and as I'm pulling it off the little sucker things are softly popping, and then I see inside the bush there's a small bird's nest with two small eggs in it. So now I'm trying to gently pry the bush off the wall and I'm now worried about breaking the damn eggs.

As I'm carrying this huge bush with a bird's nest in it out of the bedroom, I see another smaller bush starting to grow on another wall. So of course as I'm looking at this new bush thinking what the hell I lose concentration and one of the eggs drops out of the bird's nest and breaks right on the floor.

Dammit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home