.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

The Lab In the Attic

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Hello again, long time no see

Crap 'o mighty, another whole entire friggin' year has gone by. I can't believe how fast time has passed. I guess when you work for the same company, same crappy job (although I AM glad to still be employed) have the same wonderful wife, live in the same house...you get what I mean....time just goes.

You know what scares me lately?

I read all these people who are becoming frightened of science. They say vaccines are no good for our children. We spend too much money on space exploration. We need to go back to 'all natural foods,' even though we're already having trouble feeding the millions of people on this planet as it is, and some people are saying the equivalent of we should be going back to an ox pulling a plow?

How about we need more religion in our life? That one really scares me.

Sure, let's all believe that a book put together some 2000 years ago, from fragments of writings found here and there, that says the earth is 6000 years old is the absolute truth. No, let's believe that all the observations and experiments and actual real tests that prove six ways from Sunday that the earth is a 4 billion years old are wrong. Let's take the word of this one old book over all that.

Maybe humanity should go extinct.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home