.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

The Lab In the Attic

Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Hillary is Still in it

So Hillary won big last night. Texas, Ohio; the race is still pretty even. Good.

And while I really do like Obama, the more I listen to him the more I find myself asking ok, so what are you going to DO about it? I love the way the man speaks, he makes you want to get up and do something, kind of like the first Rocky movie. When I saw that movie for the first time, I left the theatre bobbing and weaving, up and down, shuffling my feet, full of energy.

That's what Obama does to people; he get them full of energy and gets them up, bobbing and weaving, shuffling their feet and full of energy. (but hopefully NOT wanting to punch anyone)

I'm waiting to her what Sen. Obama will DO if he becomes President. I know he will bring CHANGE. I just want to know HOW. At least with Hillary, I've heard a few specifics.

And as for Sen. McCain? Please. Be real. He may be smarter than Bush, but he's from the same party for gosh sake, has a lot of the same viewpoints. And the guy is 72? How much in touch could he be with the real world, the world of you and me, the world of people who have to worry about putting gas in the tank or food on the table, or if even they're going to still have a house by next week?

I don't mean to say he has no clue. (jeez, everything is either black or white with you people!) I just don't see how he could have a lot in common with most of the rest of the actual people who live in this country.

And man, he's a REPUBLICAN! Like Bush!

'nuff said.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home