.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

The Lab In the Attic

Monday, March 10, 2008

What time is it?

Man, did the time change mess me up today.

It was 7:05AM when my son walked into my bedroom and said, "Dad, you gonna take us?" I looked at my watch and saw the time. I hadn't even opened my eyes when the alarm went off, and I know it did go off; it kicked on soon after as I must have hit the snooze button even if I don't remember it, so I know it went off when it was supposed to. That trusty little alarm clock has been with us since before I got married.

I crawled out of bed, threw on a pair of shorts and took them to school. Then I went right back home afterwards, jumped in the shower, dressed....then layed right back down. I couldn't keep my eyes open.

Once I finally got to work, I still had trouble getting moving. I don't drink coffee (tastes like burnt up walnut shells to me) so I was kinda stuck until my brain threw off the cobwebs itself.

It's about 4:43PM and I'm still waiting.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home